Yes, the Sound Alert is highly sensitive. The baby monitor's original intention is to let you know your baby's movements in real time and know your baby is safe. You can turn it off or lower the sensitivity. Please do not install it near the air conditioner, otherwise, it may cause false alarms.
Articles in this section
- Does it support audio-only mode? I want hear my son's sound all the time.
- How to install this baby monitor? Does it support ceiling-mounting?
- How many cameras can you add to kawa 2k? does it feature split screen?
- If I buy kawa 2k can I add 720p as a second camera to it?
- Is the sound alert sensitive enough?
- How is the transmission range?
- Can the white noise play on the baby camera?