It can be reached up to 1000ft range transmission within a wide, unobstructed area. If pass through walls or next to microwave ovens will interfere with transmission range.
Articles in this section
- When vox mode is on, and let's say you sleeping with the screen off, will the screen turn on and you can hear your baby crying?
- Can I be alerted or notified in time when my baby is crying?
- What's the difference between S6 and S7?
- How can I turn down the alarm sound?
- How to adjust the voloum of lullaby?
- How to adjust the brightness of baby monitor?
- Did you come out with more monitors for the product yet or is there any monitor that’s capable with it?
- Is the camera coreless? It won’t work so I’m wondering if it had to be charged at all times?
- How is the transmission range?
- How about the battery life compared to other baby monitor?
- How can we get the monitor to stay on one camera without switching to others in single screen view? We have 3 cameras but only need 1 at times.
- Can you tell me more about the VOX mode?
- Does the system support a SD card for storing video footage or screenshots?
- How can I set when my screen turns off too quickly?
- Can the camera work plugged into a built in USB charging port?
- Does it work with 220v?
- Are all of these complaints of the sound alert only for Mom and Dad on the parental monitor? Or does the actual camera in the room alert as well?
- Is there an alarm for movement?