Our 4,000 mAh battery baby monitors (Top capacity in the market) allows for 20 hours of monitoring in ECO mode (screen off). If the screen is on for an entire day in default brightness, it can last up to 10 hours. For more frequent check-ups or usage, please kindly know the standby time will be correspondingly reduced.
Articles in this section
- When vox mode is on, and let's say you sleeping with the screen off, will the screen turn on and you can hear your baby crying?
- Can I be alerted or notified in time when my baby is crying?
- What's the difference between S6 and S7?
- How can I turn down the alarm sound?
- How to adjust the voloum of lullaby?
- How to adjust the brightness of baby monitor?
- Did you come out with more monitors for the product yet or is there any monitor that’s capable with it?
- Is the camera coreless? It won’t work so I’m wondering if it had to be charged at all times?
- How is the transmission range?
- How about the battery life compared to other baby monitor?
- How can we get the monitor to stay on one camera without switching to others in single screen view? We have 3 cameras but only need 1 at times.
- Can you tell me more about the VOX mode?
- Does the system support a SD card for storing video footage or screenshots?
- How can I set when my screen turns off too quickly?
- Can the camera work plugged into a built in USB charging port?
- Does it work with 220v?
- Are all of these complaints of the sound alert only for Mom and Dad on the parental monitor? Or does the actual camera in the room alert as well?
- Is there an alarm for movement?